Is Shapers right for you?
Shapers is a business where earnings are measured by your service to others. If you want to run a friendly, supportive enviroment for women helping them acheive their goals, then owning a Shapers franchise may be right for you. With flexible working hours and a successful income based on your service to others it is a rewarding business like no other.
We are here to help you set up your own succesful Shapers!
- 100% proven profitable concept. All Shapers have been successful, profitable businesses.
- Support – we understand that this is your main reason for choosing a franchise.
- Expertise – We have decades of experience and a strong established team to pass on all our expertise.
- There will never be an unknown situation with Shapers.
- Premises – the most important aspect as it’s the one thing that is difficult to change!
- Experience in ‘what makes a good gym’, inside and out.
- Successful planning permissions regarding COU.
- Effective signage designs an economic contacts.
- Help with staff recruitment & training – new and CPD.
- Marketing – proven techniques & materials. Saving you time, money & costly errors. We have experience in social media, radio, direct media, billboards, busses and many more avenues.
- Equipment – the best suppliers and pre-negotiated prices.
Start Up Costs
Unlike others, Shapers do not charge a flat fee. We want to be invested to see you succeed. Therefore we will take a small fee relative to the ultimate size of your business making it always affordable.
A successful Shapers can be launched for just £35,000 capital investment. Find out more by completing our Contact Form.
As a Shapers Franchisee you will get a defined territory. It will be identified via discussion of distance, population, our expertise and your local knowledge. We will help you search for and identify the best property. We will then be able to guide and help you with your negotiations, legal contracts and any council permissions needed.